Nicola is the principal of the firm. Prior to working at Bush Forbes Lawyers, Nicola worked at two of the big firms in Tauranga specialising in commercial and company law and later, relationship property law.
Nicola’s areas of expertise include:
- Relationship property and family matters
- Property and conveyancing
- Trusts, wills, and estates
- PPPR orders and enduring powers of attorney
- Elder law
- Insolvency law
- Personal property securities
- Property sales and acquisitions
- Business sales and acquisitions;
- Commercial and company law
- Commercial contracts
Nicola is also a Treaty Settlements negotiator for her iwi.